Your organization’s vast amount of member data is a powerful asset.
Here’s what it takes to put data to work for your entire organization and see big results (hint: it’s now easier than you might think).
Large associations and other member-based organizations sit on a powerful asset: vast amounts of member data. Insights from this data can help your entire organization make more informed decisions, streamline your operations, anticipate future organizational and member needs, and deliver a better overall member experience. But you must be able to put your data to use.
What it takes to be a data-driven organization
Your association can become data-driven by providing leadership and staff in each department with tailored dashboards that provide regular data insights into the functional areas they oversee. This approach gives your organization the power to make more informed decisions that quickly deliver a return on investment.
Becoming data-driven requires several capabilities, including:
- Bringing together data from various sources in your organization on an ongoing basis into a complete set of data
- Delivering role-based views of that data to all departments across your organization
- Making it easy to explore and gain insights from data
Nucleus data analytics solution for organizations using Aptify AMS
It’s now even easier for large associations and other member-based organizations to become data-driven. Nucleus, the first data analytics solution developed for associations, is part of the Community Brands family of products. It integrates with enterprise association management software (AMS) systems like Aptify by Community Brands, making it easier than ever before for organizations to make better use of the massive amounts of data they collect in a wide variety of software systems.
Nucleus can take in data from any technology system your association might have (such as your AMS, marketing automation, events, learning/certification, online community, etc.), store it in a modern data repository, and process it to deliver association staff, leadership, chapters, members, and boards with insights in the form of tailored dashboards for each functional area of the organization, including:
- Learning management
Nucleus includes features for everyone across your organization, including:
- A data glossary that helps everyone understand the definition and formulas behind various data points
- The ability to view, filter, sort, and download detail-level data for every chart
- The ability to set and track progress for organizational and departmental goals
- The ability for your organization to set role-based controls to manage access to sensitive data
The capabilities in Nucleus help your organization realize the benefits of being data-driven, including the ability to:
- Spot changes and trends, so you can anticipate needs and adjust your approach to various challenges as needed
- Make more informed business decisions with greater confidence
- Monitor progress toward goals
Aptify customers should contact Natalie Bandyk if interesting in integrating Nucleus.
Aptify is built for large and enterprise associations, labor and trade unions. It’s a configurable, flexible membership management platform that fits the way your organization works. earn more about why Aptify is the ideal membership management software for large member-based organizations: Explore Aptify.
Aptify is the best AMS for large, enterprise associations and unions.
Watch the demo now on demand to see why.