International associations have unique technology needs compared to their domestic counterparts. As an international association, you need a technology partner that understands and offers a flexible platform to meet your unique needs and regulations. Here are the top five reasons international associations choose Aptify.
Collecting membership and program fees in multiple currencies is important for international associations, so it’s equally important to have a technology partner to meet that demand. Aptify supports the use of distinct primary currencies for any contact or product within the system. What do Aptify customers benefit most from having multi-currency support?
- Automation of spot-rate conversion using Aptify and web services to connect with financial services of your choice
- Dynamic and set-rate pricing in any number of currencies for each product
- Ability to order in one currency and make payments against the same order in any number of other currencies
- Integrated accounting to ensure controls and seamless flow of information to the GL package
- Integrating with preferred international merchant services providers, and the ability to configure and support multiple payment processors in the AMS
Multi-Language and Culture String Functionality
As an international association, your membership is diverse in their language and culture. Organizations that have a presence in multiple countries or multi-lingual countries need to have the option to display database information in a variety of languages and dialects. Aptify provides a localization solution that manages multiple cultures and displays culture-specific text on a per-user basis. For example, when an English-speaking user opens a form, a First Name field would have a “First Name” caption, but when a French-speaking user opens the same form, the First
Name field would have a “Prénom” caption.
Unicode Storage and Search Capabilities
Aptify’s database recognizes and correctly displays international Unicode characters, such as accents, umlauts, and foreign language characters (e.g. Chinese, Russian, Japanese, etc.). Additionally, the system may be easily queried on these characters via Aptify’s viewing system (our native business intelligence tool) and our global search functionality.
Multi-Time Zone Support
When members are spread across the globe, your system needs the ability to display times in members’ own time zones. Aptify has extensive experience in implementing and maintaining multi-time zone support both internally for staff users, and for external member users.
In May 2018, one the most important changes to data privacy in decades, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), was enacted. If your association has employees, members, prospects, or customers residing in the European Union (regardless of their citizenship), you’re required to meet GDPR compliance standards.
Aptify and Community Brands took all necessary steps to comply with these regulations. We’ve also ensured our association customers have the tools to be compliant – from consent tracking to individual data access. Learn more about GDPR with this handy guide
International Clients that chose Aptify
Some examples of current international clients include:
- Chartered Accountants of Ireland
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada
- Law Society of Ireland
- The Tax Institute of Australia
- The Australian Football League
- Professional Engineers Ontario
- The Million Dollar Roundtable
- The Futures Industry Association
Aptify serves over 50 international associations on three continents and has deep expertise in multi-lingual set-up as well as implementation of global currency, taxes, merchant accounts and more.