John Spence is recognized as one of the Top 100 Business Thought Leaders in America, one of the Top 100 Small Business Influencers in America, and one of the Top 500 Leadership Development Experts in the World.
And now, he is one of five amazing AUC2016 Keynote Speakers.
John is presenting the keynote session on the morning of Tuesday, October 18, titled Strategies For Success.
This workshop is what John refers to as “strategic planning for your life.” This intensive and highly personal program is designed to help people take an honest look at where their lives are currently and provide them tools to create a specific, clear, and focused plan for enjoying more happiness, balance, and success in their lives and careers. Some of the key elements of this workshop include:
- An understanding of your true core values
- A review of the power of questions
- An examination of who you spend your time with and how you spend your time
- An understanding of what gives you stress and what gives you joy
- The process of learning how to control what you can and how to let go of what you cannot control
- The creation of a three-year vision for your ideal life
- The development of action steps to make your ideal life become a reality
Seek More Spence?
Check out some of John’s resources below to prepare yourself for AUC2016!
John is the author of five business books. His works include:
- Excellence by Design: Leadership
- Awesomely Simple
- Letters to a CEO
- Strategies for Success
- The Keys to Referability
Check out blog.johnspence.com for John’s weekly blog on achieving business success.
You can also view his Vimeo channel for countless videos on Awesomely Simple, John’s Ted Talks, and exclusive interviews.
John Spence provides a variety of services outside his various speaking engagements. His specialties include executive education and training workshops in the following areas:
- Advanced leadership
- High performance teams
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Business excellence
- Building winning cultures
- Accountability and disciplined execution
- Superior customer service
In prepping for the Aptify Users Conference 2016, head over to the AUC website to learn more about our keynote speakers, their sessions, and register yourself and your colleagues.