Read on for tips and insights about why and how to deliver the professional learning experiences your members want.
Recent association trends research shows the importance of offering professional education opportunities to your members. Members are seeking ways to advance their careers, and continuing education is on their list of top important benefits.
Consider these three ways that offering continuing education opportunities benefits your members and your association:
- Increase membership – Findings from the 2023 Association Trends Study by Community Brands show that help with career advancement is one of the most important benefits to members. Offering continuing education opportunities gives your members more of the resources they seek to grow their careers, leading to greater member acquisition and retention.
- Maintain a competitive edge – The same study also reveals that members are turning more to their professional organization and employer as top sources for professional education. By offering excellent continuing education opportunities for your members, you can stand out as a leading career growth resource for your members.
- Increase revenue – As the go-to place for professional education in your industry, you can drive non-dues revenue through sales of educational content and increase membership dues revenue as you attract and retain more members.
How to deliver top-notch professional education experiences
Members need professional learning opportunities year-round, not just from time to time at in-person events. By investing in a modern learning management system (LMS), you can offer members engaging online learning opportunities throughout the year that accommodate your members’ schedules, learning preferences, and training and certification needs.
As a large, complex membership-based organization, it’s important to look for a highly scalable learning management system that allows you to:
- Deliver a personalized and enriched learner experience
- Energize your educational program and create valuable learning content
- Connect learners with a dynamic credentialing and certification system that’s designed to help members develop their careers
- Sync data from your learning program with your membership management software to improve productivity, enhance member engagement, and grow membership
Crowd Wisdom LMS is the award-winning LMS by Community Brands that includes these capabilities, and more. It synchronizes with Aptify membership management software by Community Brands to help you deliver an exceptional learning experience, including:
- Single sign-on – Learners can easily navigate through your website, online learning catalog, and member page to find the educational content they’re seeking.
- Simple e-commerce experience – Members can easily purchase association store products, including learning products, and then immediately begin courses in Crowd Wisdom.
- Easy education credit tracking – Once learners have completed courses, the credit is earned in Crowd Wisdom and then automatically synced with Aptify for accurate record keeping. Learners can also see their credits earned.
As members look to your organization to deliver the professional education opportunities they seek, make sure you don’t let them down.
Learn more about how Aptify membership management software and Crowd Wisdom LMS work together to help large membership-based organizations deliver the professional education opportunities members seek. Watch the webinar, “Unlocking CE Success with an Aptify & Crowd Wisdom LMS Integration,” now.