Is your membership organization working harder these days? Industry research suggests you’re not alone.
Here are 3 ways to lighten the load for you and your staff.
The 2021 Association Trends Study by Community Brands shows that people working at professional membership organizations who responded to the study’s survey (Pros) say they’re working harder than in the past. In fact, 78 percent say they’re working more – of which, 46 percent say they’re working a lot more. And the biggest challenge to achieving their organization’s top priorities: time.
Using technology to lighten the load.
In the study, Pros who say their workload has increased also say that investing in new technology is the top way they plan to address it. That’s a smart approach.
Investing in technology is a highly effective way to help reduce your organization’s workload while doing more for your members and your industry. For example, here are three ways Aptify membership management software by Community Brands helps large organizations like yours optimize operations, streamline processes, and gain efficiencies:
1. Centralize your member data. Too often, large organizations end up with multiple, disparate systems to store data and manage processes. This can lead to wasted time, as your staff has to track down and compile information from multiple systems just to manage daily processes and understand what’s happening with the organization.
With Aptify, you can capture and track member and financial information in a single database. Plus, Aptify’s powerful search functionality allows your team to search for member information across the entire database. The result: Your entire organization works more efficiently by using one access point to all of your member data.
2. Streamline your day-to-day tasks. Aptify includes 21 applications with functionality for your entire organization to manage day-to-day tasks – from events and committee management to accounting and inventory. Aptify’s drag-and-drop process flow editor allows you to easily automate processes. This helps you free up staff time for higher value work. For example:
- With Aptify’s membership management functionality, you can streamline the membership renewal process by automating renewal notices.
- Aptify’s case management functionality allows you to automate processes related to issues such as requests for service, support cases, and incoming inquiries.
- Aptify’s event manager allows you to trigger specific workflows or business logic on the creation, update, or delete of any data object.
You can automatically move records to the Aptify dashboard of the appropriate person on your team based on their role in a workflow process.
3. Make faster, more informed decisions.
Aptify’s business intelligence tools let you view, report on, and interact with data in real time. You can use more than 250 built-in reports and dashboards, many of which allow you to drill down into each piece of data directly from the dashboard for more details.
So, instead of spending time tracking down and compiling information from multiple systems to understand what’s happening with your organization, you can quickly view key organizational metrics each day. These reports give you the business insights you need at your fingertips to help you make faster, more informed decisions that drive your organization forward.
Stop Working Harder.
Learn more Aptify is built for large membership-based organizations like yours. It’s a configurable, flexible membership management platform that fits the way your organization works. Learn more about why Aptify is the ideal AMS for large, complex organizations. Explore Aptify.
What's important to your members now?
The pandemic changed everything. Here's how it affects your organization.