Checklist for Successful Virtual Events
A buyer's guide for large associations and member-based organizations.
Great virtual events and conferences don’t just happen. It takes good planning and the right tools. With this checklist your virtual event will deliver the experience your members deserve and achieve the most return on investment (ROI).
In this checklist, we’ll cover all the aspects for hosting a virtual conference:
- Setting virtual event goals and budget
- Virtual conference planning
- Virtual conference software and other tech
- Online event sponsorships
- Online learning experience
- Promoting your online conference
- To-do’s during the event
- Post-event considerations
By following this checklist, you’ll be sure to have a successful virtual event that provides value to attendees while helping you achieve your revenue and engagement goals. Your event is only as strong as the tools you use to execute it.
Take a sneak peak of the checklist below or download the full copy by filling out the form on the right.